PURCHASE THE RECORDING OF THE LIVE EVENT – INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
Breathing when done right enlivens your martial arts movement, gives it precision, creates power, and increases the success rate of your techniques. In addition, when you breath right you are able to keep yourself calm, remain focused, which leads to better reaction time. Breathing right is also deeply connected to allowing flow in your practice to take place.
When you breath wrong everything in your martial arts game goes wrong. You lose precision, you lose your focus, your anxiety increases, and you quit more easily.
In Breathing Your Life into Your Martial Arts Game, Coach Rodney will cover:
- Identifying sub-optimal breathing.
- How sub-optimal breathing affects your martial arts game.
- How to breath properly in the midst of training.
- Coach King’s personal breathing protocol for in the midst of training and recovering quickly in breaks.
- Why learning to breath correctly on the mat is important in your everyday life and overall health.
- Q & A
Workshop Length: 45-minute workshop via Zoom, followed by Q & A